here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £55K International Media Agency - LondonA Top-5 Media agency (planning and buying) requires an International Business Director to manage the relationship between the agency and 2 high profile clients in the FMCG and energy sectors. You will also be responsible for strategic planning oversight and commercial/revenue development.
International Business Director – Digital Media
As, International Business Director, you will:
- Manage day-to-day relationship with and operations of the your global client, oversee budgets and working with Partner to allocate team resource accordingly.
- Anticipate client’s needs & the challenges, develop an action plan to address these issues and also build the client’s digital understanding through strategic guidance and thought leadership.
- Work with global and regional media clients, brand teams and creative agency to develop effective communications campaigns and oversee internal team to galvanize resources to deliver against client objectives.
- Integrate digital, associative marketing, and traditional media solutions as part of a complete communications plan – driving sophistication of communications solutions
- Work with local teams to build a collaborative relationship and ensure central requests and deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the local strategies and plans are effective, and account for the implementation of best practice across the region.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to increase the agency’s profile and revenue.
- Have 8+ years media agency experience working on a large multi-national client, preferably, in an International Media agency.
- Possess proven experience in client leadership, with ability to manage senior level clients.
- Have a deep understanding of all communication channels, with a working knowledge of digital.
- Have a proven track record of business growth in agency revenue.
- Possess strong organisational, management, multi-tasking and delegation skills along with a flexible approach.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.