here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32K - £36K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is a pivotal role within an excellent Media Agency, working on prestigious accounts. It gives you an opportunity to handle the clients' entire portfolio of products and target multiple audiences.
International Digital Media Account Manager
As International Digital Media Account Manager, you will:
- Manage account activity from initial brief to end of campaign reporting.
- Take day-to-day responsibility for your Digital media clients, running status meetings, generating detailed results documents and developing strategic influence on their account.
- Work collaboratively with the main creative agencies ensuring that you are sharing knowledge and improving media planning as such.
- Master and educate others on advanced techniques of key adservers; Atlas, DoubleClick and Eyeblaster.
- Drive strategic insight and provide technical guidance to EMEA digital clients and local offices.
- Possess previous digital media planning and buying experience, within a recognised UK media agency.
- Have excellent knowledge of the UK digital ad market
- Possess an in-depth understanding of ad-serving technology and its role within the overall planning process
- Be a good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients
- Possess excellent negotiation, numerical, MSOffice and inter-personal skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.