here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £55K International Media Agency - LondonAs a International Digital Business Director you will play a pivotal role in the team, developing strategies, overseeing execution of tactical campaigns, nurturing client relationships, and managing a digital team. This is an exciting role that spans numerous facets of digital, including content, search, mobile and social.
International Digital Business Director
As International Digital Business Director, you will:
- Be the central client contact for all digital questions, liaising with Director level and senior management within the client and the agency – Win the clients trust to become a senior advisor for existing and future Digital engagements.
- Support the management function and oversight of the of your team, focusing on project management and execution of multi-country campaigns, whilst ensuring exceptional client service
- Be responsible for overseeing the progress of your client’s campaigns that are developed and executed by the social, search and content specialist teams across the agency.
- Ensure effective management of available resources within your team and specialist disciplines that manage your client’s campaigns (capacity levels, scope of work, one-to-one processes and expectations of staff)
- Review work quality of the team and constantly monitor team output, utilising the Account Manager as the day-to-day contact for digital operations and output
- Be commercially driven and forward thinking in the expansion of business opportunities, entrepreneurial in mind-set and always thinking of the expansion and engagement of additional or new services in Digital across all your client’s teams.
- Posses 6-9 years digital experience within a Media Agency, ideally in a multinational/global capacity.
- Have a strong understanding of all digital services – Search, Social, Mobile.
- Be strategically minded and be able to guide client’s digital vision, whilst being focused on tactical campaign output and performance.
- Be a natural leader, capable of forming strong bonds with clients, and commercially driven to realize revenue potential for the agency.
- Champion ideas and be one who can push the client and team outside of their comfort zones in order to improve performance and constantly innovate.
- Commercially driven, with ability to identify and develop new revenue streams
- Possess exceptional project management, client-management and leadership skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.