here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£17k Client Side - LondonAMAZING entry level marketing role for someone who is extremely passionate about all things social/content/creative. Working for a hugely popular non-for-profit government backed organisation.Ref: 2615
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The Marketing Support/Assistant role is a junior/entry level position within the Marketing team, that will report to the Marketing Communications Manager. Joining a dynamic marketing team, this position will offer day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the department.
• Help with general project tasks; which may involve working across project management, digital and Marketing Communications
• Handle a range of digital media, process photographs, upload videos and manage online content
• Liaise with external agencies, such as print suppliers
• Manage budget and invoice tracker spreadsheet
The ideal candidate will have experience using the main social media platforms, as well as email and the web.
• A ‘can do’ attitude, be able to work to deadline in a fast-paced environment
• Digital organisational skills, including computerised file and folder organisation
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, proof reading and collating complex information into reports
• Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a wide range of competing demands
• A keen interest in marketing and advertising
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.