here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £26K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is an extremely exciting role, as a Media Executive, in a Full Service media agency.
As a Media Exec you will:
- Assist in the planning and buying of media campaigns across digital media and other traditional media.
- Develop implementational plans across digital media and other traditional media.
- Compile competitive reviews, buying reports, media marketplace documents etc.
- Develop working relationships with client contacts; attend meetings and present plans and reports.
- Demonstrate efficient and conscientious administrative abilities.
- Build relationships at appropriate level with key media owners and partner agencies.
- Possess previous digital media planning and buying experience, preferably coupled with some exposure to Press and Radio planning and buying within a recognised UK media agency.
- Have a basic understanding of media tools and techniques, communication channels, direct response media strategy, development and planning process, media buying/negotiation within guidelines.
- Possess previous experience DDS and Adazzle, coupled with financial awareness (budgets, gross, nett, agency commission).
- Possess knowledge of basic response planning metrics:- response rates, cost per response, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, return on investment.
- Possess good multi-tasking, numeric and written skills and have a good eye for detail.
- Be a team player, who brings your individuality and enthusiasm to the team.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.