here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c.£50K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA market-leading Full Service Media Agency requires a passionate and confident Search Account Director to help “Search” grow from strength to strength.
Search Account Director
As Search Account Director, you will:
- Take ownership and lead the client relationship from a strategic perspective and ensure the agency delivers best in class search marketing services on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage and maximise value of clients’ budgets in all media negotiations, by setting and monitoring negotiation/buying targets for team members.
- Handle strategic analysis including evaluation of key trends and client results data.
- Prioritise the workload of the Search team and be involved with training and development of Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Support directors of other agency disciplines and external specialists to deliver an integrated service to clients.
- Participate in developing and presenting new business pitches.
- Have 6-10 years experience working for an agency in a Client facing SEM / PPC role.
- Possess proven experience in all elements of PPC / SEM from briefing through bid management and analytics to results presentation.
- Be able to handle big Paid Search / SEM budgets on behalf of clients.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and campaign tracking technologies (Atlas, Double Click, etc) and automated bid management tools.
- Ideally have an understanding of SEO and Affiliate/ Digital Marketing
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.