here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA prominent Full Service Media Agency requires a confident Search Account Manager to handle their hi-profile Search clients.
Search Account Manager
- Develop PPC / Search strategies for the client and play a pivotal role in the management client’s search marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for the execution and optimisation of campaigns against the client’s PPC / Search marketing objectives.
- Maintain regular contact with Search providers to ensure client campaigns are effectively managed, serviced and set up.
- Assume top-level responsibility for client budgets. Assign budgets to selected Search providers.
- Assist in developing client and internal understanding of PPC / Search, make technology recommendations and help grow client investment in Search.
- Ensure ‘Search’ works in association with other departments, so that the client is offered as seamless service.
- Possess substantial experience in PPC/ Search within a recognised UK media agency; and be able to hit the ground running.
- Have proven experience of successfully managing PPC/ Paid Search / SEM budgets.
- Possess leadership, management, numeric, analytical, literacy, communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of PPC / Search marketing platforms and related technologies (Google, Yahoo & Microsoft), along with knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and campaign tracking technologies (Atlas, Double Click, etc).
- Have a dynamic personality with the ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Be a confident team player, who can to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple levels of management and peers.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.