here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonFancy working in a Top-5 Media Agency? We require a confident Search Account Manger to handle a key telecomms client.
Search Account Manager
As PPC/SEM/Search Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement strategy for your client’s search accounts – including keyword list creation, ad copy development, account architecture, strategy, integration with other media, etc.
- Be responsible for the execution and optimisation of campaigns against the client’s PPC / Search marketing objectives.
- Manage a team of Search Planners and Search Executives; ensuring that the team achieves client’s objectives.
- Assist in developing client and internal understanding of PPC / Search, make technology recommendations and help grow client investment in Search.
- Negotiate deals with media owners and handle any critical issues.
Act as a pivotal client contact and manage client expectations.
- Possess substantial experience of working directly on PPC / Search campaigns within a recognised UK media agency.
- Possess good presentation, leadership, management, numeric, analytical, literacy, communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of PPC / Search marketing platforms and related technologies (Google, Yahoo & Microsoft), along with knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and campaign tracking technologies (Atlas, Double Click, etc).
- Have a dynamic personality with the ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Be a team player, who can to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple levels of management and peers.
- Ideally have knowledge of automated bid management tools and a strong understanding of other areas of digital marketing such as SEO and Affiliates.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.