here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £65K International Media Agency - LondonA top-5 Media agency requires a Search Account Director to improve performance as well as take calculated risks to act on opportunities that lead to significant gains for the business.
Search Business Director
As Search Account Director, you will:
- Be the central client contact for your assigned client base, dealing at Director level and above with senior management within the client organisation.
- Be an expert in all search services offered by the agency – Organic, Paid search or services beyond this related to search engines
- Assist in the management of the search team in the agency, developing individuals across their engaged client base in Execution & multi-country search Project Management ensuring outstanding client service.
- Ensure execution teams are managing client campaign outputs to deliver core business objectives/ results, revisiting strategies and pushing boundaries on business growth for search within the agency.
- Identify and action opportunities within the “Search” sector to grow profitable revenue – Contribute to pitch team work and initiate central search collateral projects and up sell additional Search services and expand search spends of existing client base.
- Have over 6 -9 years Search experience ideally with experience of managing global search clients
- Possess exceptional project management, client-handling and leadership skills
- Take pride in an effective and efficient working style
- Be able to identify and develop business opportunities
- Possess previous experience of Digital Direct Response marketing.
- Ideally posses Language skill.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.