here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £50K International Media Agency - LononA cutting-edge International Media agency requires a Search Director, to ensure the smooth running of Search Operations.
About the job
As Search Director, you will:
- Support the Managing Directors in ensuring that the agency’s Pay Per Click (PPC) and SEO product is best-in-class
Ensure the role of search effectively features within the comms mix at planning stages and develop Search strategies.
Be responsible for Day-to-day management of Search account team
Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring clients have a strategic Search direction
Establish strong relationships with key Search media owners
Participate in new business pitches
- Be GAP 3 qualified and have In depth knowledge of Search techniques, PPC Bid management tools and SEO tools
- Have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing (marketplace and consumer) and have experience in digital marketing at a client company/media owner/agency.
- Possess knowledge of key trends in client and Search market media dynamics
- Possess a strong knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Have excellent presentation , MS Office, client servicing, leadership, financial and communication skills
- Have working knowledge of Google Adwards, Yahoo Panama, Microsoft Adcentre
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.