here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Online Gaming Company - LondonA market leader in skilled online gaming seeks a talented Search Manager to join their performance marketing team.
Search Manager (PPC)
As Search Manager (PPC), you will:
- Plan and optimise big budget, multinational market campaigns across Google, Yahoo, MSN and Facebook on a day-to-day basis for the company’s web properties.
- Be responsible for budgeting and forecasting for multiple international territories
- Drive registration volume and ultimately profitability.
- Work closely with the website and game developers to increase the performance of your campaigns.
- Innovate and test the latest and greatest technology solutions and platforms.
- Possess at least 2 Years of Search Engine Marketing experience (ideally in a web based company) and be GAP Qualified
- Have experience of creating new campaigns and account structures and feel at ease, using bid optimisation software and breed competitive intelligence systems.
- Be capable of manipulating the bid optimisation platform, ensuring accuracy of automated reporting and handling landing page A/B testing
- Have previous experience of managing self serve campaigns on Facebook
- Be results driven and passionate about online gaming and online media
- Have the drive to constantly challenging the norm and recommend new opportunities to increase performance
- Posses excellent problem solving, excel and analytical skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of other online channels such as display and affiliates.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.