here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £26K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAn award-winning Media agency’s Search department is growing and they’re looking for a Search planner buyer to deal with day-to-day account management and optimisation of several search accounts.
Search Planner buyer – SEM – PPC
As SEM / PPC / Search Planner Buyer, you will:
- Build up regular contact with clients, keep them up-to-date on all Search matters and present client results, marketplace information, competitive and media updates.
- Guide your team in understanding how to plan to hit business targets e.g. CPR, ROI and volumes
- Plan search programmes to different objective criteria (e.g. brand vs direct strategy) and manage all reporting of campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis (with support of a Search Executive)
- Incorporate testing and innovation in search programmes
- Monitoring bookings and invoice queries
- Liaise with line manager and aid in the appraisal, training and development of a Search Executive.
- Have an advanced understanding of all aspects of Search Engine Marketing including, previous campaign management experience.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of PPC search engine ranking systems and optimisation techniques.
- Possess experience of using Search engine administration tools (Google, Yahoo & MSN), 3rd party tracking and Bid Management tools (Doubleclick & Atlas) and Analytics suites (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
- Have a clear understanding of the principles of Direct Response Marketing (volume/efficiency) and understand where search engine marketing fits in the larger marketing mix.
- Ideally have advanced Excel & Access skills and language skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.