here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £40K Full Service Media Agency - LondonPassionate about Search? Here is an extremely exciting opportunity, as a PPC / SEM / Search Manager at a trail-blazing Full Service Media Agency, handling a leading client in the IT sector.
SEM – PPC – Search Manager
- Act as the central contact for Search for the accounts teams and your clients.
- Devise Search strategies to meet client objectives.
- Be responsible for the execution and optimisation of campaigns against the client’s PPC / Search marketing objectives.
- Assist in developing client and internal understanding of PPC / Search, make technology recommendations and help grow client investment in Search.
- Be responsible for client budgets and negotiate deals with media owners.
- Work in association with other departments to ensure the client receives a seamless service.
- Possess previous experience of PPC/ Search within a recognised UK media agency.
- Possess strong presentation, leadership, management, numerical, analytical, literacy, communication, multi-tasking, Microsoft Excel and problem-solving skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of PPC / Search marketing platforms and related technologies (Google, Yahoo & Microsoft), along with knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and campaign tracking technologies and Bid Management tools (Atlas, Double Click, etc).
- Have a dynamic personality with the ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Be a team player, who can to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple levels of management and peers.
- Have experience in Analytics suites (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.