here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k Full Service Media Agency - LondonWorking on cool, high profile global brands at the sharp end of digital media. Fully integrated team. Excellent progression opportunity. Apply now!Ref: 2940
Senior Digital Account Executive
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role requires a Senior Digital Account Executive to work on the paid social/programmatic for the company
• 1+ years agency side experience working in paid social and/ or programmatic
• Practical understanding of Programmatic campaigns and the technology involved to run them
• Help develop and implement the social media strategy across not only UK but internationally too on certain bits of business
• Presenting to clients at workshops and client meetings on a regular basis, covering media plans, results, competitive landscape and media futures
• Using Google Analytics, DoubleClick and other appropriate software programmes to ensure campaigns are delivered to the highest possible standards
• Advising clients on best use of digital media whilst at strategic planning stages as well as campaign activation – you should be confident delivering recommendations and professional advise at any point in the planning process
The successful candidate will have 1+ years agency side experience working in paid social and/or programmatic. The candidate will be well versed in building and optimizing biddable media campaign and/or display activity
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or a practical knowledge of programmatic campaigns and the technology involved to run them.
• Good client facing ability and will be able to deliver client reviews, plans and presentations.
• Comfortable working with data to drive insights and results and able to present recommendations to clients as well as internally.
• Have experience in campaign management in Double Click working on trafficking and reporting
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.