here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £28K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA leading Media agency in London is looking for a Senior Digital Data Analyst who will work with across two teams - Campaign Management and Data Science.
Senior Digital Data Analyst
As Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Pro-actively scope and continually develop client reporting with Campaign Management ensuring that it is correctly aligned to business objectives
- Assist in Campaign Management with the creation of robust testing frameworks
- Work with the Campaign Management and Data Science teams on the development of new digital analysis techniques to address our clients’ needs
- Work with Data Science on digital analytics projects across all clients
- Establish good contact with our suppliers; ensuring that the Campaign Management team are making the most of the information available across the various technologies.
- Possess 2-3 years experience in digital analytics
- Have an excellent understanding of different digital media channels (e.g. Display, PPC, Affiliates, Social) as well as an understanding of offline media landscape
- Have good working knowledge of digital tracking technologies, ad servers, web analytics tools and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Possess experience of VBA/SQ and knowledge of SPSS (or other stats package)
- Have an understanding of customer data and associated analytical techniques
- Have the ability to recommend appropriate ways to bring data to life through visualisation, coupled with the ability to interpret data effectively, turning reporting into actionable insight
- Have excellent communication (oral and written), time management and multi-tasking skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.