here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £40K International Media Agency - LondonFancy working as a Senior Search manager in a Top-5 Media agency?
Senior International Search Manager
As Senior Search Manager, you will:
- Be the central client contact for your designated clients & internal account teams on search
- and provide outstanding levels of client service to all team clients in a pro active manner.
- Analyse and improve campaign results, ensuring your team meets client objectives.
- Assist in leading a team of search managers & search executives in the execution of Global Paid Search and SEO client engagements.
- Up sell additional Search services and expand search spends of you existing client base
- Contribute central search collateral projects and assist in establishing best practices across both paid search & SEO
- Possess 3 to 4 years search experience (ideally with experience of managing global search clients) and be able to hit the ground running.
- Be up-to-date with emerging media and new technologies and be able to communicate the potential impact to clients and the agency.
- Posses project management skills, client handling and leadership skills
- Be able to identify and develop business opportunities
- Possess previous experience of Digital Direct Response marketing
- Ideally posses Language skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.