here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £25K International Media Agency - LondonInterested in enhancing your career in Search within a prominent International Media Agency? Read on...
Senior Search Executive – International
About The Job
As International Senior Search Exec, you will:
- Create (from briefs) search campaign keyword lists and categorization
- Copy write paid search text and learn best practices of campaign structuring in relation to paid search campaigns
- Bid manage paid search campaigns with search engines using prescribed software, or advise local offices on bid management where skills have been developed
- Report on and analyse campaign results under the guidance and training of senior staff members, with a view to developing insights out of the data over time
- Manage campaign budgets where relevant, and learn foundational elements of client billing and procedure
- Provide materials for regular client updates to your manager on account actions, reporting and strategies
- Posssess 1-2 years search experience and demonstrate excellent knowledge in this area.
- Forge relationships with engine suppliers and 3rd party providers as well as develop an understanding of their products and services.
- Possess an efficient working style and good project management and language skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.