here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k UK Creative Agency - LondonSocial Media analytics and insight role at full service Ad-Agency! Highly creative, but grounded in numbers as well as social media content and buzz. Really interesting job at progressive agency. Apply now!
Social Media Content Analyst
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
This role involves helping the Company produce and deliver rich content based on data and insights. You will be responsible for delivery of innovative and ambitious content audits, strategies as well as helping the Head of Content refine the overall test and learn to approach content. Key Responsibilities:
• Delivery of daily/weekly reports for key clients
• Help deliver innovative and ambitious social media audits and tactics to meet campaign KPIs
• Produce ad hoc social reports for new business opportunities
• Work with Head of Content to identify new tools to the market
• Responsible for ensuring that deadlines and budgets are adhered to for every campaign and that profitability on projects is maintained
The ideal candidate will come from a media agency with substantial experience within social media. Key Skills:
• The candidate must be able to prove experience working with social listening tools to produce meaningful insights/reports based on data.
• Understanding of analytics packages and industry tools and how they might be used to benefit and measure campaigns (Google Analytics, Omniture, Hitwise, Sythesio, Social Bakers, Topsy)
• Precision, organisation, and the ability to execute at a consistently high level
• The candidate would be interested in technology and how developments in this area present opportunities for content
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.