here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45K - £55K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAre you a Social Media genius? Then, here’s your dream job, within and exceptional UK Media agency.
Social Media Director
As Social Media Director, you will:
- Help sell-in and ultimately deliver the agency’s social media services primarily in the area of online buzz research and integrated social media strategies.
- Produce research reports, draft proposals and project plans, prepare and deliver client presentations including pitches, generate ideas based on research insights, lead brainstorming sessions, sell-in and implement recommendations.
- Work with selected 3rd party suppliers and also manage a network of freelance data analysts.
- Additionally, devise holistic digital strategies which encompass paid, owned and earned media.
- Manage and develop a small team of direct reports.
- Have a passion for communications in general and social media in particular coupled with a strong profile and well established network within the industry.
- Have an understanding of the media landscape and a point of view on how reputation is determined in the digital age.
- Possess experience conducting market research and analysis of social media (aka buzz) content
- Have experience in social media measurement methodologies, ROI and post campaign analysis
- Possess the ability to generate integrated media planning ideas based on buzz insights with a focus on digital platforms.
- Possess an understanding of integrated communications planning and the ability to bring integrating thinking into the agency’s deliverables.
- Have previous experience of managing teams and inspiring team members
- Possess strong project management and financial control skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.