here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Social Media Assistant
Recognised as one of the biggest names in music, this company are occupied by fun, talented people who are obsessed with music & culture and love the work they do!
This role involves sourcing, researching, targeted and trending video content.
- Managing all clearances licences and releases
- Negotiating and buying video content to budget when necessary
- Writing engaging social copy
- Publishing content on Youtube, Facebook
- Community management
- Communicating where necessary to ensure editorial processes run as smoothly as possible
The ideal candidate will be obsessed with internet youth culture, the latest memes and today’s hottest viral videos. Fast, adaptable and hard-working, you will be happy sourcing, researching and buying user-generated video content as much as writing copy, creating social content and publishing on Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram.
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Strong internet research skills. Familiarity with all video/social media platforms and a strong knowledge of how to best navigate them. (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc.)
- Candidates must be able to work under strict deadlines with impeccable organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills