here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Fast-growing and extremely popular independent network of boutique cinemas. Their marketing office is based in a great part of North London and it’s a cool, relaxed atmosphere.
They have a passion for quality, from their hospitality focused teams, comfy sofa seating and great food and drink, every cinema also has a unique bar or restaurant space. Currently formed of 26 venues, the company will also soon be expanding into numerous new communities sites the country!
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the way in developing, implementing and managing a diverse range of online marketing strategies across platforms including social media, paid search, email marketing, web and a mobile app. Key Responsibilities:
- Activate digital campaigns which support the digital strategy
- Work in collaboration with marketing, events, PR and IT to build a digital strategy that is aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Oversee digital platform use including the website, social media, the app and email marketing
- With a focus on social media, work with the Social Media Editor to prepare key content strands
- Work with external digital agencies and utilise this resource in order to effectively produce digital marketing campaigns and deliver reports on performance.
- Find new opportunities for customer engagement in keeping with the company brand
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience within online brand communications, social media, video, brand marketing, media buying, website & app development. Key Skills:
- Content management system experience online and email
- Experience launching successful new digital projects within a business
- Ideally experience creating and maintaining tone of voice approaches to digital platforms