here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Global Music CorporationIf you currently work within digital analytics and you like the idea of working within music, this is your dream role! All about digital analytics and strategy so if this is your specialism, get in touch, you will not be disappointed!Ref: 3245
Global music corporation who now have an in-house digital media team. Great bunch of people, all passionate about music and love the work they do!
The successful candidate will join a fun, thriving team as a Digital Data Analyst. You will oversee campaign architecture and design, measurement and data usage across a team of internal digital media planning & buying specialists.
• Work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to help find the marketing story within the huge wealth of data
• Use data to solve ongoing business challenges, outside of just media
• Work closely with the day to day team to ensure the successful interrogation and mapping of insight driven theories, to feed into longer term planning.
• Maintain and develop the output of the company’s reporting dashboard, driving forward how they present and share insights internally and globally.
• Build relationships with all media suppliers, focussing on Facebook, Amazon, Spotify and Google to develop their measurement output. Challenge the status quo and leverage relationships for betas and alphas.
• Spend time with each of the labels to educate and inspire marketing specialisms with data driven strategies
The analyst role is crucial to the success of the internal digital media function, requiring the ideal candidate to be detail-oriented and analytical, with an in-depth insight into the ad technology marketplace, to support the team in their evolution of data driven planning and buying.
• A proven track record working on a digital marketing / analytics team within a fast paced environment.
• Analytical thinking abilities, with a problem solving mindset and knowledge of testing methodologies.
• Exposure to methods of digital data management and keen understanding of the digital ecosystem and advertising technologies.
• Ability to influence and challenge, and to work constructively with colleagues from diverse disciplines
• Ideally candidates will be comfortable across the full spectrum of data analysis from acquisition, to cleansing, to exploration and visualisation.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.