here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyFantastic opportunity to join a highly successful digital analytics team! Based at the best independent agency around, it's perfect for someone who loves working with clients to create strategies from data.Ref: 3252
Digital Data Analyst
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Digital Data Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the data collected and analysed by the digital department is as robust, accurate, and stored as accessibly as possible.
• Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels to improve digital measurement and performance.
• Contribute to the team’s capabilities to encompass greater digital measurement skills and establish how they augment the current foundational elements of data strategy & analytics.
• Be skilled in tagging digital and website assets. Including the implementation and setup using Google Analytics (including Goal, Event & eCommerce tracking), Google Tag Manager & Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Facebook Ad Manager.
• Have a strong knowledge of digital media analytics, and posses the ability to examine data trends to resolve problems and identify opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be very data driven and willing to do the best in their career and deliver excellent work for clients.
• Previous experience in a digital data analytics role, ideally with agency exposure.
• An analytical mindset and be highly numerate, with the ability to work with and interpret large data sets to provide actionable insights.
• An understanding of Digital Media platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager is preferable.
• The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.