here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k - £45k London - Independent Media AgencySenior Data Engineer opportunity based at a fast growing independent media agency, who have a great reputation for putting clients and staff first! Perfect for a specialist thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude who likes a good bonus!Ref: 3324
Senior Data Engineer
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
This position is a client facing role which is responsible for understanding the attribution across different digital media channels.
- Being accountable for investing the client’s budgets in the smartest places
- Understanding the client’s business and industry
- Overseeing the Data & Analytics department with a commercial mindset to ensure the department generates income for the agency
- Proactively looking for opportunities to promote the role of Data & Analytics with our clients and prospective clients
- Communicating with a range of different stakeholders in order to get them to clearly understand the data and its implications
- Building/maintaining an infrastructure for regular automated reporting on all campaigns
- Working with the media team to provide in-depth, insightful analysis on campaign performance for clients
The ideal candidate will be a driver who can make things happen and take clients and the internal team to the next level.
- Attribution Modelling
- Google Analytics, especially working with custom ID’s and client data sets
- Data Studio + other data visualisation tools along with experience of pulling data from various sources, not just from Google
- Create custom data layers. Experience in setting up within GTM including enhanced e-commerce
- Hotjar / UX tool familiarity and experience with analysing UX to improve or troubleshoot conversion issues
- Must have knowledge of setting up custom conversions and rules for Facebook, display and media owner pixels
- Must have strong data visualisation skills and be able to demonstrate a curiosity to query data in a variety of ways to solve a business problem