here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£90k London - Full Service Media AgencyHead of Data and Analytics opportunity based at a well respected independent media agency who boast a seriously impressive client list! They’re constantly in the news for winning new business and are recognised as one of the most popular places to work! If you’re currently sitting at no.2 and feel ready to step up and lead an agency’s data and analytics offering, this is that role!Ref: 3336
£45k - £70k London - Media OwnerStrategy and development analyst opportunity based at a global multi €b pan-european broadcaster. If you’re currently working in analytics and have a strategic approach to product development, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!Ref: 3310
£35k - £45k London - Independent Media AgencySenior Data Engineer opportunity based at a fast growing independent media agency, who have a great reputation for putting clients and staff first! Perfect for a specialist thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude who likes a good bonus!Ref: 3324
Head of Data & Analytics
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
This role involves providing leadership in Data and Analytics, supporting the company’s existing activity and helping to build a team and product that is fit for the next few years.
- Identifying opportunities within existing clients
- Building relationships with clients
- Helping to develop data strategies in order to win new clients
- Being a trusted advisor to internal teams
- Project scope and development
- Proposal writing and pitching
The ideal candidate will already be working in an agency (or similar) and could be in a number 2 role and be ready to take the next step to head up the company’s offering.
- 8 years’ experience of working in an analytics role
- Demonstrable experience of developing analytics products and selling into clients
- This will be a client facing/commercial role. The candidate should be comfortable with both aspects of the role
- Managing a team of 2 people with plans to grow.
- Extensive data system development experience
- Experience of the common cloud based analytics platforms (eg AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of the common martech platforms (eg Doubleclick, Adwords, Facebook) as well as their reporting features (eg GA)
Apply for Head of Data & Analytics
Strategy & Development Analyst
The company are a multi €b pan-european broadcaster. They’re massive and own TV brands which are world famous. They’re an outstanding company to be part of and will give you a very different view on the world of TV, VOD, digital display, programmatic, pre-roll etc. and allow you plenty autonomy on how you feel things should be done. It’s not just processing stuff on a day-to-day business.
This role is perfect for an innovative and highly-organised Strategy & Development Analyst/Manager to work within the Strategy & Development team.
- Participate in project planning, process updates, contribute to strategic development.
- Product Strategy & Product positioning: partner with Marketing & Development teams on product development, new product pricing and product price positioning.
- Support the head of strategy & Work closely with the Commercial Partners to shape new global tools to improve RAC digital business (AdSever, SSP, DSP, OMS,…)
- Lead projects from the creation to the execution
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years of experience in Media Agency, Broadcaster, Consultancy or Ad Tech business.
- Excellent skills in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new
technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- Capacity to multitask and prioritise among several responsibilities
Apply for Strategy & Development Analyst
Senior Data Engineer
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
This position is a client facing role which is responsible for understanding the attribution across different digital media channels.
- Being accountable for investing the client’s budgets in the smartest places
- Understanding the client’s business and industry
- Overseeing the Data & Analytics department with a commercial mindset to ensure the department generates income for the agency
- Proactively looking for opportunities to promote the role of Data & Analytics with our clients and prospective clients
- Communicating with a range of different stakeholders in order to get them to clearly understand the data and its implications
- Building/maintaining an infrastructure for regular automated reporting on all campaigns
- Working with the media team to provide in-depth, insightful analysis on campaign performance for clients
The ideal candidate will be a driver who can make things happen and take clients and the internal team to the next level.
- Attribution Modelling
- Google Analytics, especially working with custom ID’s and client data sets
- Data Studio + other data visualisation tools along with experience of pulling data from various sources, not just from Google
- Create custom data layers. Experience in setting up within GTM including enhanced e-commerce
- Hotjar / UX tool familiarity and experience with analysing UX to improve or troubleshoot conversion issues
- Must have knowledge of setting up custom conversions and rules for Facebook, display and media owner pixels
- Must have strong data visualisation skills and be able to demonstrate a curiosity to query data in a variety of ways to solve a business problem