here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£23.5k London - Media AgencyIf you have any PPC or biddable media experience and want to work at one of the best independent agencies in the UK, here's your chance. Apply now!Ref: 2970
Biddable Planner Buyer
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
The Biddable Planner Buyer role involves working under a Biddable Director to help with the buying and optimisation of campaign performance and to help plan the campaign briefs.
• Ensure that client KPI’s are hit
• Manage and control budget pacing across all active campaigns.
• Deliver client reports with insights to the client on a regular basis
• Build, book and reconcile media plans on the system in great detail
The ideal candidate will be a highly numerate individual with a passion for data and have 6-12 months experience across AdWords (PPC/Display/YouTube) and Facebook.
• Comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
• Marketing, management/economics or math’s degree would be an advantage
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
• Be able to construct presentations with a strong narrative
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.