here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
This role is responsible for delivering excellence in implementation planning, investment, and campaign delivery in addition to the management of junior team members.
- Translate briefs into Broadcast ideas and recommendations, underpinned by strong supporting rationale
- Build strong relationships with relevant media owners
- Recognise emerging Broadcast opportunities and proactively explore them with the team
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the role Broadcast plays in the campaign channel mix and broader client strategy
- Begin to lead discussions in relevant client/team meetings
- Demonstrates an inventive approach to campaign delivery challenges, drawing on the relevant people to successfully achieve the agreed solution
- Train junior team members on financial best practice and oversee finance processes
The ideal candidate will have strong channels knowledge and understanding which translates into inventive implementation planning.
- Confident, committed and professional
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of Broadcast and media best practice
- A passion for Broadcast effectiveness and the creation of ideas
- A can-do attitude and positive approach, even in challenging situations
- Good team player who is also a self-starter
- Creative, analytical and numerical ability