here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Full Service Digital AgencyExciting role for a digital media professional who's looking to move away from activation and focus purely on client services and strategy! Perfect for someone who has a good understanding of all digital channels and loves presenting!
Client Services Account Manager
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
As a Client Services AM you will be involved in the day-to-day management of a portfolio of client accounts. Key responsibilities:
- Assist on, and lead, client projects (planning, implementation, budget management, invoicing and reporting), working closely with all teams in the agency, bridging the gap between the clients and channel specialists to ensure that all work is delivered on brief, on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Taking client briefs and, where required, supporting the Account Director in drafting and reworking them into a clear, helpful brief that will get the teams to work as efficiently and effectively as they can.
- Evaluating campaign effectiveness by reviewing key KPIs and measures of success both during and post campaigns
- Communicating with clients to provide clear explanations, always volunteering the answer to the next question before they even ask it.
- Identifying opportunities to grow client relationships beyond day to day operations.
Client Account Managers are all about client focused solutions, and impeccable communication and project management skills. They are obsessed with client deliverables and they won’t rest until these are delivered and any problems are solved. Key Skills:
- 2+ years within the digital industry, ideally in client facing roles or in roles with client facing responsibilities.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced workplace and deal with ongoing change, pressure and ambiguity.
- Possess a logical, objective, organized and systematic approach to work.
- Strong problem-solving skills: work independently, see different aspects to a problem and identify multiple possible solutions.
- Passion for digital marketing communications