here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Media AgencyIf you like arts & entertainment brands, this is the agency you need to be working at! They're completely full service and this role offers you a lot of autonomy to create innovative media plans!Ref: 3262
Cross Media Planner
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
To contribute to the agency’s offline media strategy and sector development, and client servicing, specifically by planning, buying, running and reporting on campaigns; presenting to clients, via regular client calls and meetings.
• Planning and buying press and broadcast media campaigns using industry tools and agency systems/process, including managing own administrative workflow with excellent attention to detail
• Work with the rest of the Media planning team to provide integrated campaigns
• Delivering new opportunities for clients
• Initiate and develop excellent media owner relationships
• Negotiate best value and rates with media owners
• Attend pitch meetings where required
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and motivated individual who is willing to deliver the best work for their clients.
• Someone who is ready to hit the ground running!
• A confident and willing outlook towards the role
• Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
• A great working knowledge of digital media channels and contacts within the industry