here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Account Manager
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
The Digital Account Manager will be a client facing, digital ‘all rounder’ and a key point of contact for clients across their team’s portfolio
• Manage the delivery of best in class planning and buying of campaign performance to ensure that client KPIs are hit
• Lead response to briefs from clients with support from the Account Director
• Direct liaison and management of client relationships including leading the day-to-day contact with a client portfolio.
• Holistic line management of an Account Executive including active management and objective setting
• Planning experience across all or a combination of traditional display, programmatic, search, social, video, mobile.
• Be responsible for the implementation and control of both new and existing processes within the team to ensure efficiency of delivery
• Being able to negotiate value for clients with media partners
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, confident and motivated individual who is able to bring new ideas to the table and deliver excellent work for their clients.
• Good understanding of how other channels interact with Digital (eg PPC, SEO,)
• Confident, clear, and concise communication both verbal and written
• Helpful, friendly and proactive attitude
• Team player – support the wider digital team proactively and positively
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.