here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Planner Buyer
A well established media agency where digital is king and the focus is on performance media activity.
They are one the fastest growing independents in the UK and don’t intend on slowing down anytime soon! They treat their staff exceptionally well and everything is properly integrated. Work along side the owners day-to-day in lovely offices – The dream agency for any media professional.
The Digital Planner Buyer will sit in a cross-channel team and report into a cross channel Digital Account Director. You will be the second most senior PPC expert within the UK agency.
• Own the client relationship for all PPC/Paid Social/Display activation matters
• Work to deadlines and manage internal and external stakeholder’s expectations
• Lead and present strategies, plans and results to internal and external stakeholders via calls and face to face meetings
• Plan, execute and optimise Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn
• Plan, execute and optimise Display campaigns working with the agency’s internal programmatic trade desk and wider partners on a managed service basis.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a media agency with a PPC focussed background
• Commercial & entrepreneurial
• Self-starter/driven approach
• Problem-solving & decision making
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Communication (written and verbal)
• Previous people management and client facing experience
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.