here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Senior Executive
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
The Digital Senior Executive will be responsible for planning, buying, running and reporting on campaigns.
• Planning and buying digital media campaigns using industry tools, previous campaign data and agency systems/processes
• Liaising with 3rd party providers to resolve any issues as they arise
• Develop and update client-facing campaign performance reports
• Providing insightful commentary independently – making strong strategic recommendations off the back of campaign learnings
• Delivering new or emerging digital media buys for clients
• Demonstrate confidence to challenge briefs when appropriate
The ideal candidate will be able thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects.
• A confident and willing outlook towards the role
• A great working knowledge of digital media channels and contacts within the industry
• Passionate about creative thinking and have a genuine interest for the arts and entertainment industry
• Someone who is ready to hit the ground running!