here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Account Director will be leading key accounts within an agency team; you will be responsible for managing a team of people and delivering results for all your clients.
• Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex full briefs
• Brief and manage internal teams to deliver on client requirements across the whole business
• Forever evolve media plans, showcasing intelligent planning inline with new media opportunities
• Develop and manage a team, ensuring their own growth and progression
• Liaise directly with their agency partners to ensure integrated media solutions
The ideal person for this position will fit with the culture of the agency, is positive, participative, self-confident, friendly and self-starting.
• Solid planning and buying experience gained in an agency environment
• Four of these must include team management and fully integrated comms planning across all channels
• Have a background of strategic planning and deeper understanding of solving bigger business challenges
• Have a current knowledge of press, radio, OOH, cinema rates and buying pools
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.