here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyFantastic opportunity to move away from the typical media agency job! Work at a consultancy who specialise in media performance and agency relations and progress your career as a Media Advisor!Ref: 3188
Market leader in global marketing, media, technology and data consultations. A company that is filled with incredibly smart, tech savvy data driven people. It’s a place where you will see your career progress quickly within an inclusive team and a great alternative to agency.
Well-established and rapidly expanding digital specific offering!
This role will sit within the rapidly growing UK digital media team which works with over a hundred of the UK’s leading advertisers. It’s a fast paced, fun, and constantly evolving part of the business. This role would suit a candidate that is passionate about digital media, and has experience of planning, buying, or selling digital media across a range of accounts and sectors. Overseeing a small team, your primary responsibility is to evaluate client’s activity to help advise them on their digital media strategy.
• Evaluating agency planning & buying performance and presenting the results to clients
• Support in the delivery of bespoke consulting projects for clients
• Managing and mentoring junior members of the digital team to ensure that all output is of a high standard
• Delivering training in digital media practice, both internally and externally
• Leading Digital data analysis projects
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, confident and motivated individual who is able to bring new ideas to the table and deliver excellent work for their clients.
• An enthusiastic team player with experience of fostering a collaborative team culture
• Advanced communication skills to uphold relationships across a range of internal & external partners
• You will have a strong commercial acumen with a willingness to sell-in commercial opportunities that are right for the client’s needs
• Passionate about the digital media space
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.