here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Client Account Lead (Music Brand)
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
- Be an expert in your client’s industry, the competitors within the sector and their general industry environment. Use this knowledge to set client ambitions for the year and to identify opportunities and areas for growth for the account.
- Demonstrate an ability to formulate strategies incorporating all channels & recommend how they work together across socials, online and offline in a sector where end-to-end tracking isn’t possible.
- Recommend and set appropriate KPIs with this in mind alongside the Digital Lead and communicate these concisely to the client.
- Aid your team in delivering and dealing with day-to-day requests and answering more complex full media briefs. Challenge your team to continually innovate and always anticipate client expectations.
- Ensure a collaborative approach to working with the digital ents team for the planning, delivery and reporting of social campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & motivate the team to deliver on longer-term best in class strategies and campaign delivery at scale.
- Solid understanding of all media channels and the role they will play in an increasingly streaming dominated music market.
- Thorough and accurate, attention to detail is a key requirement
- Strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills for fostering brilliant internal, client and media owner relationships
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.