here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Client Account Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
- Obtaining briefs from clients + working with relevant teams to create client responses
- Using industry tools and client insights and data to pull together channel implementation recommendations
- Presenting recommendations to clients alongside media plans
- Building out audiences using TGI and YouGov Profiles as well as working with data and insights to create more sophisticated segmentations
- Working with digital specialists to co-ordinate and monitor digital channels
- Responsibility for planning, implementing and monitoring media campaigns across radio, print, cinema and OOH – including some sponsorships/ partnerships
- Experience in online and offline media planning and/ or buying, and be a quick learner who enjoys developing their expertise across more platforms.
- Someone who lives and breathes media. You’ll be coordinating across all channels so a real passion for understanding what you’re working with is a must.
- You will have a working knowledge of the full media landscape including digital.
- You’ll be a ‘practical’ person – a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done. Someone who is self-motivated, willing to take on new challenges and can prioritise work and deliver to a high standard.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.