here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyAre you currently working in paid social and looking to broaden your skill set? This opportunity allows you to expand into a wider Digital Account Manager role, planning across display, social & performance channels. Join a global agency who will develop your career!Ref: 3183
Digital Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
This Digital Account Manager role work on one of the agency’s biggest account. The role will suite someone looking to work with innovative, smart and dynamic client teams covering social, content, and B2B campaigns across key accounts.
• Lead client campaign inception, implementation, optimisation and evaluation.
• Own the client relationship for all digital media activation matters
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Lead and present plans and results to internal and external stakeholders via calls and face to face meetings
The ideal candidate will be looking to work within a closely knit team and be responsible for planning and implementing media campaigns. Building strong relationships with clients and other external partners.
• Get excited by the solution, have ideas and are passionate about the ability of communications to make a real difference to businesses
• Believe in their ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
• Confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.
• Ability to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.