here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£42k London - Media AgencyFantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to take that step up, working across some really dynamic clients in a refreshing agency!Ref: 3176
Digital Senior Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Digital Senior Account Manager will play a key role in running three key performance focused accounts. The Senior Account Manager will also play a leading role in the investment department and work closely with the leadership team to take the agency’s digital offering forward.
• Leadership of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership
• Lead day to day client relationship and gain trust and confidence of main client contacts through providing a reliable service and showcasing extensive digital knowledge.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
• Proactively use understanding of client’s business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Provide support, training and coaching for junior team members and support department leadership to deliver training programmes and other digital projects.
• Work closely with the Business Director and planning lead, supporting them in delivering exceptional work for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who is willing to now, do the best in their career.
• Have absolute accuracy in all work undertaken
• Be able to work to deadlines and be effective under pressure
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Will be proactive, solution focused and ambitious – willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.