here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
Playing an integral part of a comms planning team, you will be responsible for end to end digital campaign planning, working directly with clients and internal specialists to monitor performance and ensure delivery of effective media campaigns. Key Responsibilities:
- Own the client relationship for all digital activity
- Take briefs and work with channel specialists to create media plans and rationale
- Define the roles for digital media within campaign strategies.
- Present cross channel digital plans to clients
- Work with channel teams to ensure timely delivery of quality work, which is aligned to the digital strategy and optimised towards target KPIs and delivers on objectives
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and conscientious individual with 2 years’ experience in a digital media role, preferably at an agency. Key Skills:
- A solid understanding of all digital media channels, specifically Display, Programmatic and Paid Social. Some knowledge of PPC would also be beneficial
- Experience of planning and managing Brand and DR campaigns
- Thorough and accurate delivery and review of work, attention to detail is key
- Preferably will have experience of DCM, Prisma, Google Analytics, IAS and Comscore