here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Media AgencySenior digital role which gives you the chance to really take strategic leadership and run a team. Based at an agency who are integrated with a network of other smaller PR / creative / content agencies, this is one not to be missed!
Media Account Director
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Media Account Director will join a growing media team in a fun and challenging environment, working on well known and exciting clients!
– Taking the lead on devising intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for a range of clients across different verticals and different budget levels
– Working with the Head of Media & Client Service Directors to grow your client spends (and have some fun!)
– To challenge clients & briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships & that a first class media output are delivered at all times
– Media planning – across devices. The remit of the media team covers all paid media including paid social, display, video, partnerships, digital OOH, Digital Audio and programmatic (including Self-Serve) – across all connected devices*
– To be on top of, and care about, the latest industry developments & technology in the market – to want to know each supplier’s offerings better than anyone else
The ideal candidate will be a smart and passionate individual who has a strong passion for digital media
• Inquisitive by nature
• Self-driven & able to work well as part of a team
• Able to take lead and challenge surrounding team members
• Comfortable with new technology
• Around 4-5 years’ experience within the media industry