here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyThis is a HIGH PROFILE DIGITAL MEDIA AGENCY MANAGER JOB, working on performance client business for FLAGSHIP CLIENT business.
GREAT CAREER MOVE!
Check it out, and apply now!Ref: 3214
GREAT CAREER MOVE!
Check it out, and apply now!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Performance Manager will work with the Head of Performance with the responsibility for cross channel optimisation of the clients significant acquisition activity. The Performance Manager will assist with the real-time optimisation decisions between channels and work closely with each channel team to extract the best possible performance from each of them. This information will then be communicated and agreed with the client.
• Optimise performance media campaigns on a macro and channel basis for the client
• Troubleshoot technical and practical issues within the channels and devise solutions to ensure performance does not drop
• Provide support in forecasting and contribute to the longer term development of the account.
• Work with agency and technology partners to ensure campaign delivery and reporting continuously improves
• Produce concise and actionable reports to equip the team and clients with relevant actionable insight
The candidate must have a desire and motivation to excel in a fast paced retail and DR environment. The candidate must also possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Agency.
• Experience in managing large quantities of data and extracting insight from it
• Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to organise and manage detailed work in a large team
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.