here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
PPC/ Google Shopping Lead
A successful, fast growing online retailer home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses. They possess a flat structured, nimble and fast paced environment making it a really enjoyable place to work. They have recently brought much of their performance media in-house including PPC, SEO and Paid Social, so they are looking for great people to grow this side of the business and take on a big degree of autonomy. Decent sized, non-corporate offices in a cool South-west London location, housing around 160 people. Great place to work!
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering growth and efficiency within an e-commerce business or similar. You will set, and lead, the PPC strategy and manage the budget to deliver it. Reporting into the Head of Performance, you will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of the company’s PPC activity.
• Maintain and evolve all aspects of PPC from planning to reporting on campaigns across numerous search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs set by the business are met.
• Manage multi-million pound annual budget.
• Drive long term strategy and deliver vision for the PPC program.
• Spec and overlook technical requirements for both Text Ads and Shopping Ad channels to relevant internal teams.
• Work with data science and analytics teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially minded, confident and motivated individual who is able to deliver excellent work and develop new, exciting tools and strategies to take a mature account to the next level.
• Innovative and highly motivated PPC professional, and Google Shopping expert, with strong previous experience running and activating PPC campaigns and optimising feeds.
• Experience managing and growing a team and having direct reports.
• Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results and draw conclusions to inform ongoing strategy.
• Strong communicator, able to extract and explain insight from detailed reporting to peers and senior stakeholders.
• Helpful, friendly and proactive attitude
• Can perform advanced analysis to understand account performance and develop new methods of optimisation.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.