here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Full Service Media AgencyAmazing opportunity to join one of the UK's largest and most successful independent media agencies! If you're currently a Manager and feel ready to step up to Director level, this is that role!Ref: 3285
Radio Director – Full Service Independent Media Agency
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
This position is responsible for leading a group of key clients, providing inspiration and excellence in Radio planning, buying and learnings. Key Responsibilities:
• Day-to-day management of a group of the clients’ Radio requirements
• Lead on a range of Radio briefs with direction from the Radio Group Director
• Translate media strategies into Radio ideas and plans
• Write and deliver strong and compelling presentations
• Support and develop the team’s junior members, providing guidance to help them thrive and achieve their objectives
• Maintain and grow media partners/owner relationships in order to stay up to date with industry developments, identifying relevant opportunities for clients
The ideal candidate will be expected to maintain effective senior media owner relationships and seamlessly manage campaign briefs and projects. Key Skills:
• Personable, passionate and committed
• A clear and concise communicator who listens well and is able to flex communication style
• A confident presenter with the ability to craft a compelling story and sell ideas
• Able to build effective relationships and demonstrate emotional intelligence
• Good team player who is also a self-starter