here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£85k London - Full Service Digital Ad agencyAre you a Digital Media Director with ambition? This job is a proper challenge and a serious career changer. If you want autonomy of all aspects of paid media, here's your chance. Go for it!Ref: 3304
Director of Paid Media
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Paid Media Director will be responsible for taking ownership for the media buying / activation division within the agency. You will have autonomy over the team, the agency product offering and the way in which this division integrates with others. Key Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all paid media channels including anything that is ad-servable. This will include new routes to market e.g. AdSmart TV.
- Play a pivotal role in bringing strategy/planning closer to the activation and optimisation disciplines for increased connectivity, insight and ultimately improved collective output.
- Manage the team, ensuring things always run efficiently and the mood is harmonious. Your team need to be engaged, motivated, inspired and positively challenged.
- Be the key point of contact for all media owners. You will dictate deals and terms of business with MOs and ensure MO relationships are strong and working to agency advantage.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader of people who inspires those around them across their peer group and their immediate activation teams. Key Skills:
- 7+ years’ relevant agency experience in a client relationship or account management capacity.
- Ready for a challenge and at times a step into the unknown. You will be expected to think on your feet and find solutions to problems.
- You will be a strong individual who can figure things out as there will not always be a mentor for you to look to for the answer. You are the most experienced paid media specialist in the agency, you should know your discipline well.
- Passionate about paid media. Keen to keep pace with developments. Happy to voice your opinion and shout success stories to the world!