here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
International Account Executive
We are an alternative media agency network based in the UK. We work with clients all over the globe to deliver high quality, profitable results. Our local-focused approach combines perspectives, skills and effort to impress clients in a wide range of industries.
The International Media Executive role is an opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic global media agency network working closely with the Global Media Manager and wider team to manage our client relationships and ensuring best in class network delivery across all of our agencies.
- Supporting the Global Media Manager across our international accounts (with varying needs in different categories)
- Accurate and timely reporting across clients and internally within the network; media investment reporting, resource hours, agency billing and media mix forecasts and org charts
- Organising client and agency meetings; attending whilst taking detailed notes and issuing contact reports
- Gathering market intelligence across our network agencies in terms of competitive spending, audience data and insight
- Supporting on business development across international pitches with an opportunity to work with the senior management
- Good understanding of the different types of media and how marketing works
- Has an interest in the latest media innovations, trends in technology and data impacting the industry
- Can make the complex simple – ability to summarise detail for the team
- Ability to lead self – self-starter who can lead through ambiguity
- Excellent communication, presentation and process skills
- Active contributor to company culture, gets involved, a team player
- We believe in attitude, rather than skills (we can teach you those!), and we are looking for someone who can ‘wow’ us and has that extra spark, tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit
Dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.