here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
We are a global media agency with a unique working environment and open structure which encourages personal development. Our success is built on an alternative ethos and approach. This means putting our clients at the heart of our business, be it delivering great client service, planning and implementation; or taking an industry-leading position on transparency. All of which means the value we deliver value for clients that is truly unrivalled elsewhere.
- Be a key day to day contact for clients – helping to maintain a strong working relationship and ensuring they are kept up to date with all activity on the account
- Working with your manager to help to mentor and give day to day guidance to less experienced team members
- Understand new trends and identify new media opportunities within your planning
- Obtaining briefs from clients + working with relevant teams to create client responses
- Define the roles for all channels within campaign strategies
- Work with specialist teams to deliver cohesive, fully-integrated cross-channel plans
- Use planning tools to understand and demonstrate how our offline and online channels work together as part of our overall media plans
- Understand how both individual channel KPIs and overall campaign KPIs will be used to measure the success of your plans
- Be able to source and recommend suitable performance benchmarks against KPIs set
- Understand how to build test and learn opportunities into your planning when relevant
- Present cross-channel plans to clients
- Excel skills at an intermediate level are ideal (pivot tables, functions etc) you will create plans and reporting analyses using this
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and conscientious individual who has 4+ years’ experience in a comms planning role. You must be thorough and accurate in reviewing and delivery of work.
Traits we are looking for;
- Knowledge and experience across the following systems: Telmar, Brand Index, TGi, Nielsen, & Prisma
- Creative Thinker: Innovate and create business changing solutions for clients
- Communicative: Get excited by briefs and show passion when presenting solutions back to clients. Must be able to explain how our media recommendations can make a real difference to businesses
- Curious: An interest in your clients’ businesses beyond the brief is essential to building trust with your clients
- Confident: In presenting and striking deals with media owners
- Analytical: Of course, a good planner will possess amazing technical, numerical and interpretative skills, and be able to draw conclusions and react to any data results and reports
- Practical: A ‘doer’, but with an instinct for what can really be achieved when planning and buying plans
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.