here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London full service media agencyTeam Lead for one of the most popular media agencies in the UK. Develop your skills and further your career. Apply now.Ref: 10373
We are one of the largest media agencies in the UK. We have been established for over 15 years, and we have worked with hundreds of clients in different industries.
We have a ‘freedom philosophy’ that is present in every aspect of our business, from the people, to the products and the planning. We buy media how we want, we develop careers how we want, we take holidays when we need it, and we express ourselves freely.
You will be part of a relatively new team structure (working across entertainment and travel) and your role will be central in building new team relationships.
- You will be well versed in taking briefs from, and presenting back to clients –managing your own and your team’s time and expectations in the process
- You will demonstrate an ability to write digital strategies incorporating all channels & recommend how they work together with offline activity
- You will be able to recommend and set appropriate KPIs
- You will have experience of planning and leading brand and sales-driven campaigns
- You will have a thorough understanding of the digital media market, including platform innovations and trading conditions. You will use these to continually recommend the best new opportunities for your clients
- Brief, lead and manage the channel specialists ensuring work is delivered on time, to a high standard and that it is aligned to the client’s digital strategy
- Ensure the reporting schedule is set out and adhered to throughout the campaign life cycle
- Lead client calls and meetings for digital
- Ensure your team & specialists are focused on delivering against target KPIs
- Work with the specialist teams to ensure every account has a clear 30/60/90 day optimisation schedule which delivers against the target objectives
We are looking for a motivated and conscientious individual who has a minimum of 5 years experience in a digital media role, preferably at an agency currently operating at an Account Director level.
- You will have experience with digi transformation.
- You will have a strong personality, and you will be able stand up to clients to help them to evolve their comms strategy.
- You will have a solid understanding of all digital media channels; Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, PPC & Affiliates. Awareness of Influencer marketing would also be a benefit.
- Be thorough and accurate in reviewing and delivery of work, attention to detail is a key requirement
- Knowledge and experience is required for the following systems: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Prisma, Google Analytics.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.