here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
International Account Director
We are one of the most popular media agencies in the UK, with over 60 agencies. We are innovative, creative and results-driven, and we are looking for like-minded employees who want to make a difference.
- Lead not manage all of of our international accounts with varying needs in different categories
- Effectively manage and develop a team of 2 to ensure client service excellence whilst ensuring a highly motivated and happy team
- Have an ability to lead and manage Founders and Leaders within our various local Independent agencies globally
- Has the gravitas to manage senior client relationships, leading and contributing to key client meetings
- Demands excellence from the network and centrally in terms of Strategy, Media Planning, client requests and Presentation output.
- Embraces and advocate our online Global Media Investment Dashboard.
- Strong understanding of how to construct commercial terms that benefits client and company, and can hold their own with CFO’s and Procurement
- Have a natural collaborative and inclusion personality with an ability to effectively orchestrate varying specialist partners across Data Strategy, Digital Performance, Influencer Marketing, measurement and e-commerce to collectively create strong business cases for clients.
- Alongside the Global Managing Director, build and contribute to a strong regional leadership structure across CEE, APAC, US and LATAM, whilst attending and contributing to our quarterly Operating Board meetings.
- Ability to influence with senior clients, peers, senior management, our agencies, our capability partners and other agencies working with our clients.
- A leader not a manager
- Lots of experience leading International Media Accounts
- Strong understanding of International Media management (how we work, International client dynamics, Local management)
- Robust experience across Paid, Owned and Earned media.
- Robust understanding of latest media landscape, trends and technology impacting the industry.
- Ability to fully communicate to clients and agencies the specific roles for different communication channels (e.g e-commerce)
- Can make the complex simple – ability to summarise detail for clients and senior management
- Ability to lead self and inspire others – self-starter who can lead through ambiguity
- Excellent communication, presentation and process skills
- Active contributor to company culture, gets involved, a team player
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.