here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
AV Account Director
We are one of the most popular media agencies in the UK, working with a wide range of clients across a wide range of industries.
Our freedom philosophy lives across our entire business from people, product and planning. It means we plan & buy media how we want, develop careers how we want, take holidays when we need it, invent tools when we need them, give people a platform to speak up, question and express themselves freely – but more importantly, it has allowed us to create an amazing place to work.
A successful candidate would become an integral member of our AV department. Our AV team are driven, forward thinking and challenge themselves to deliver bespoke broadcast strategies for their clients no matter what the budget. The ideal candidate is motivated and can motivate clients to believe in great broadcast plans including bespoke video buys, big brand campaigns and performance led campaigns for some of our most exciting clients. They would need to be capable of delivering best in class audit results whilst maintaining good relationships with the TV stations.
- Be a lead member within the team, positioned as a key point of contact for both clients and internal client teams.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business and build a good relationship with the client and key stakeholders.
- Be a trusted expert and comfortable leading communication and presentations.
- Work closely with internal client teams to efficiently deliver strong and clear TV, VOD, YouTube and Sponsorship recommendations, reports and campaign analysis.
- Full management and overseeing of accounts.
- Control overall performance and delivery against core deals, audit criteria, reccie positions and finance; having confidence to lead and support the wider team, department and agency as necessary.
- Supporting team members with day to day activities and development, illustrating best practice in monitoring campaigns and ensuring delivery against required metrics.
- Forge strong working relationships with senior media owners, use developed negotiation skills to deliver value for clients and push for competitive advantage in a challenging marketplace.
You are likely to have at least 5 years of Broadcast experience, be passionate, ambitious and curious. You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in planning TV and online video for a variety of clients
- Ability to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs
- Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail and time management
- Written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to challenge colleagues and clients
- Ability to brief and manage media owners
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to think beyond the TV spot
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.