here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Diverse and interesting clients to work with and deliver brilliant results for.
The UKs most impressive independent media agency and the one most people ask about joining. Their success can be directly attributed to the levels of client service, planning and implementation value we deliver for clients that is truly unrivalled elsewhere. They have a unique working environment and open structure which encourages personal development through early client contact, team work/training and exposure to all media from day one.
They currently work closely with valued clients across a diverse range of sectors from Music, Travel, Retail and Fashion, with billings in excess of £300m.
They have a bespoke and inspiring working culture encouraging an entrepreneurial attitude where you get out what you put in.
We are looking for a person who is an excellent AV buyer, capable of delivering best in class audit results whilst maintaining good relationships with the TV stations. The ideal candidate is motivated and can motivate clients to believe in great broadcast plans including bespoke video buys, big brand campaigns and performance led campaigns for some of our most exciting clients.
- Use knowledge of media planning and buying products, tools and services to support the team to deliver solid plans and drive innovation
- Be a trusted expert and comfortable at presenting to experienced clients
- Be in control of Audits/PRIP delivery
- Work closely with internal client teams to deliver strong and clear AV recommendations, reports and campaign analysis
- Manage day to day responses for performance campaigns
- Use strong negotiation skills to trade on a day-to-day basis
- Challenge briefs
- Support and guide junior members of the team
You are likely to have c: 3-years of UM Broadcast media experience in a recognised media agency, be passionate, ambitious and curious.
You will need to demonstrate:
• Experience in planning TV and online video for a variety of clients
• Ability to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs
• Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail and time management
• Written and verbal presentation skills
• Ability to challenge colleagues and clients
• Ability to brief and manage media owners
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to think beyond the TV spot
• Ability to deliver within trading parameters
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.